Pittsburgh E-Waste Recycling & Shredding Event
All attendees will be required to show tickets upon entry.
THE FOLLOWING COMPUTER COMPONENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR FREE AT THIS EVENT:
- Desktop, laptops, tablets, servers, hard drives (optional on-site hard drive shredding will be offered for $10 per hard drive)
- Cell phones, Ipods, MP3 players, etc.
- Computer peripherals include keyboards, mice, printers (< 50lbs), power supplies, motherboards / circuit Boards, cables, UPS batteries & backup systems, power supplies, memory, hard drives, computer fans, routers, switches, wireless routers, access points, bridges, firewalls, cabling, modems, KVM switches
- Phones, phone systems
- AC adapter & wiring
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR A FEE (PER UNIT):
- All TVs and monitors ($35/unit)*
- Audio/video equipment ($10/unit)
- Radio, receivers, amplifiers, tuners, equalizers, tape decks ($10/unit)
- VCR, DVD & Blue Ray Players ($10/unit)
- Consumer/household goods ($10/unit)
- Small Freon containing appliances including window air conditioners and dehumidifiers ($20/unit)
*Coupon of equal or greater value provided
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED:
- Large volume or commercial items (please call us to arrange business pickup)
- Wooden speakers
- Universal Waste
- Alkaline batteries
- Light bulbs
- Large Freon containing appliances
PORTION OF PROCEEDS BENEFIT Fox Chapel Presbyterian.