Complete logistic services
Mobile shredding service. Asset reporting services.
HIPAA, SOX, GLBA
Customer Service That’s Not an Afterthought
A commitment to consistently high-quality customer service is part of what makes us unique in our industry. We express this commitment with a promise. We’ll always
- Make e-waste recycling simple and transparent, from start to finish.
- Provide you with dedicated, easy-to-contact account managers. We’re always glad to take your calls, emails, or live chats.
- Provide rapid online scheduling services and instant online quotes (an industry first!).
- Provide services with no hidden fees, procedures, or information. We’ll always explain our services, procedures, and rates.
- Show up when we promise, and do what you ask us to do.
- Give you certificates of recycling that document your compliance efforts.
What We Recycle
- Computer Recycling
- Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, and Servers
- Computer Accessories
- Keyboards; Mice; Power Supplies; Motherboards/Circuit Boards; Cables; Speakers; CD, DVD, Tape, and Floppy Drives; UPS Batteries; and Backup Systems
- Computer Components
- Power Supplies, Motherboards, PCI Cards, Memory, Hard Drives, Computer Fans, Drives, and Tape Backup
- LCD monitors and CRT monitors
- Routers, Switches, Wireless Routers, Access Points, Bridges, Firewalls, Cabling, Modems, and KVM Switches
- Consumer Electronics
- VCRs, DVD players, Gaming Systems, Wires, Xmas lights, Cable Boxes, Radios, Etc.
- Freon Appliances
- Air Conditioners and Dehumidifiers
- Point of Sale (POS) Equipment
- Cash Registers, Bar Code Scanners, Magnetic Card Readers, Screens, and Receipt Printers
- Rack Servers, Tower Servers, Networking Equipment, UPS Backups, Data Silos, Cabinets, and Racks
- Server Components
- Tapes, Hard Drives, CDs, ZIP Drives, Disk Arrays, SAN, and Flash Drives
- Desktop Printers, Commercial Printers, Plotters, Copiers, Dot Matrix Printers, and Ink and Toner Cartridges
- Appliances and Furniture—Removal and Disposal
- Paper, Cardboard, Styrofoam, and Plastic
- Commercial recycling services
Why Choose CyberCrunch
100% Guaranteed Data Destruction
These Agencies Trust CyberCrunch® With Their Data
When you send your devices to us for destruction and recycling, you can be assured that you are in compliance with all regulations. For us, handling waste products in an environmentally conscious way is a top priority, and we never fail to live up to your expectations.
Understanding our services
Our data destruction services cover all of the most common forms of electronic storage available today. This includes hard drives, solid state drives, tapes, CDs and DVDs, and anywhere else your sensitive information lives. We rely on hard drive shredding, cell phone and tablet shredding, removable media shredding, deguassing and multiple-pass wiping processes that are completely confidential, secure, and designed to meet your needs. Staying in compliance with HIPAA, FACTA, and DOD standards means we are the most highly-certified data destruction service for the widest base of users possible.
Best of all, we offer a completely free initial evaluation and quote which will give you an idea of how we can best serve you. We choose prices that reflect the quality of our service, but that are also made to fit the budgets of all our clients. Get in touch with us today to find out more.
Protect Your Sensitive Data by Safely Recycling Your Old Devices With CyberCrunch
Don’t let your unwanted devices leak all of your personal, business and financial information to the world’s cybercriminals. Choose the leading name in electronics recycling and data destruction around today.