This event is free for all Pennsylvania residents and small business (50 or fewer employees). The following items will be accepted at this event:
- Desktop, laptops, tablets, servers, hard drives
- Cell phones, Ipods, MP3 players, etc
- Consumer electronics including VCR, DVD players, wire, x-mas lights, cable boxes, radios
- Computer Peripherals include keyboards, mice, printers (< 50lbs), power supplies, motherboards / circuit Boards, cables, CD, DVD, tape &, floppy Drives, UPS batteries & backup systems, power supplies, memory, hard drives, computer fans, routers, switches, wireless routers, access points, bridges, firewalls, cabling, modems, KVM switches
- Phones, phone systems, ink, toner, AC adapters, projectors, overhead displays, VCR, DVD Players, Typewriters
- In an effort to maximize our recycling efforts televisions will not be accepted at the event. LCD and Plasma TV’s are welcome.
On-site hard drive destruction will be available for a nominal cost of $10.00 per drive.
Although recycling is free to all Pennsylvania residents and small businesses we will be accepting donations for the Meyersdale Public Library.
Computers ($5.00 ea.)
Monitors ($10.00 ea.)
VCR, DVD and Stereo ($5.00 ea.)
Printers & Fax Machines ($5.00 ea.)
Consumer Electronics ($5.00 ea.)